Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Right from the geck-go

So I have a houseguest. It started out harmless enough, but I'm afraid it's gotten ugly.

At first, he was polite, quiet, no loud parties or anything. Didn't eat much - the kind of low-maintenance do-my-own-thing kind of guest that's easy to have around. But then things changed. He got too close. Started expecting too much. Making a nuisance of himself, being sneaky. Going where he wasn't invited, and snooping around. He has the kinds of friends that I don't really approve of, too.

He's become very stand-offish. He's definitely avoiding me. And he scares me sometimes. Pops out from nowhere when I'm not expecting it. Watches. Stares. Makes me very uncomfortable.
And I don't know how to tell him. Whenever I feel brave enough to confront him, he runs and hides. Makes me feel guilty. I'm not a hater; I just think he should know his place. And his place is no longer in my life.

Here, Leezard, Leezard, Leezard.

No comments: