Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm BACK!

Well, I haven't forgotten about you..

There's lots going on in my life these days. My personal training company is thriving, and my coaching clients keep me very busy.

SWAT Personal Training in Tucson was nominated (and is a finalist) for Small Business of the Year. I've been putting press kits together, and attending training to launch our new and improved SWAT ADVENTURE BOOT CAMP program!

I've been putting out a monthly newsletter, and am even doing some writing!

So I'm going strong, and I'm glad to be back in the blogging world.

I've missed you.

3 comments:

Matthew Cornell said...

Welcome back - best of luck!

VLD said...

i was wondering about the life coach profession. if you already had your masters in counseling, why did you become certified as a life coach? hope to hear from you!

thanks,
alison
alisoncorinne at gmail dot com

VLD said...

hi there! i was hoping to talk with you about life coaching as a profession. i am wondering why you would get certified as a life coach if you were already as a counselor. i am on the counseling track now and am hoping to get insight from you as i would like to do both.

thanks. :)
alisoncorinne at gmail dot com